Santee’s come a long way from its humble beginnings as a rural, one-horse town, but it’s still no metropolis. Despite how close it is to Fightertown, USA (and some serious Top Gun sightseeing), it’s a pretty slow-moving place. If you’re thinking of selling your house in Santee in favor of moving somewhere with bigger buzz, you may not want to wait out the real estate market. It’s often a months-long process at least, even in popular San Diego suburbs. Factor in all the prep you’ll have to do to make sure it’s ready (appraisal and inspections, repairs and renovations, cleaning in advance of showings) and any surprises that come your way (bad or just plain outdated electrical, or maybe some serious structural damage), and a couple months can easily turn into six.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer TODAY!
Just fill out the basic info below to start
If you’re looking to get out of dodge a little more quickly than that, using Sell Your House Direct might make more sense for you. After you contact us, we’ll make an offer on your house within 24 hours, and you can trust that it will be the fairest offer we can make. We know that the process of selling a home can be overwhelming, and our mission is to make that process easier for the people we work with—regardless of the reason for selling. We also know that while you may be selling simply because you’re looking for something a little more fast-paced, most of the time the circumstances are probably more urgent. Because we’ve been doing this work for over five years, we’ve guided clients through some really tough situations. The following are just a few of the reasons they’ve called us:
- They’re relocating—sometimes immediately. This happens a lot in military communities like the San Diego metro: when people are deployed unexpectedly, they often need to liquidate their home as quickly and as easily as possible.
- They’re going through a difficult divorce, and they just don’t have the time or the capacity for the traditional real estate market.
- They’ve inherited a house through a loved one, and it’s either too far away from where they live, or too hard to deal with.
- They’re tired of being a landlord, and they want to sell their income property as soon as possible.
- They’re behind on their mortgage payments, or their home is facing foreclosure.
- Their house needs major repairs or structural work, and frankly, they’d rather just not do it.
No matter the reasons, Sell Your House Direct offers sellers a fair, hassle-free alternative to the home-selling process, one that helps people get out of their homes and into the next stage of their lives. To do this, we follow a simplified sales process that has only four steps.
We’ll respond with a fair offer
—and we’ll do it within 24 hours of your first contact.
Consider our offer.
There’s no obligation to take it—the last thing we want is for you to take an offer that doesn’t work for you.
Close the sale on the date of your choice.
We believe in the communities we serve, and we think business should benefit the people who live in them. That’s how we operate: with integrity and honesty and with genuine care for the clients we work with. If you think selling your house direct might be a good option for you and your family, reach out to us today—we’re more than happy to talk you through any questions you may have about the process.